Social Worker - Adults Services
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker with experience within Adults Services to join an exciting new team in the Bradford area.
This position is :
* Full time - 37 hours per week
* Initial 3 month contract
* £35 ltd per hour
The successful candidate will join a specific team dealing with safeguarding issues with older people and mental health interaction.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within these areas and be able to hit the ground running in this new and exciting position!
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Executive Support Lead
- Complaints Manager
- Housing Support Worker
- Mobile Caretaker - Surrey
- Waste Driver
- Progression Worker - Children's
- Intensive Family Support Worker - Dudley MBC
- Senior Practitoner - Court Team
- MASH Social Worker - Dudley MBC
- Social Worker - SAAT Team - Sandwell CT
- Mental Health Support Worker - York
- Mental Health Support Worker – Leeds
- Senior Treasury Analyst
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Liverpool
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Facilities Manager
- Community Nurse
- Band 4 Administrator: Huntingdon