Adult Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join Liverpool City Councils Community Mental Health Team.
Newly qualified Social Workers are also considered for all roles and placement experience is taken into account.
The role is full time on an initial 3 month contract, to be reviewed following thi time.
, The suitable candidate should have experience and knowledge in safeguarding, Mental Capacity and DoLS and understand how it impacts on the role.
, The perfect candidate will have experience in a similar role.
, Liquid logic knowledge is preferred but is not essential.
, Enhanced DBS disclosure.
, Social Work England Registration.
, Full driver's license and access to own vehicle is desirable.
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Maritime Assistant
- Team Manager, Care Leavers, South Gloucestershire
- Childcare Lawyer - Remote Working Public Sector
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Highways Supervisor
- Registered Service Manager
- Civil Litigation Solicitor - East London
- Social Worker - Assessment and Safeguarding
- General Sonographer
- Family Triage Manager
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Social Worker - LAC & Permanency - Brent
- Pharmacy Technician
- Prison Nurse Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Family Support Worker
- Band 6 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Emergency Responder/Call Handler
- Fence Installer