Registered Mental Health Nurse
*MUST BE PMVA TRAINED
Hi! SCS are recruiting for a Band 5 RMN to work ad hoc shifts in a low/medium secure service in Warrington.
The role is extremely flexible and offers a competitive hourly rate.
Due to Covid-19 we are unable to provide training at the moment, so please do not apply if you are not PMVA trained.
The perfect candidate will have great personal skills and some experience working with people affected by mental health problems.
Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC is also vital for you to be right for the job.
Whilst the role is committed and effectuate, it is also exciting.
With a wide range of job roles there is no opportunity for repetitive and boring work, as you will be constantly on the go and performing different tasks.
These tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care.
Most importantly, you will be working in a safe environment, surrounded by the highest quality of staff.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.email@example.com with your updated CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator
- Estate Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Facilities Manager