Mental Health Support Worker - Romford
Are you a Mental Health Support Worker looking for a more flexible position to create a great work life balance?
Then Service Care Solutions has the perfect role for you based in Romford and the surrounding areas.
The role will be based in acute wards caring for patients with complex mental health needs and older patients suffering from dementia.
In return, we can offer you excellent rates of pay, a range of shifts for you to choose from and training courses to enable you to be fully prepared in your role.
This role is available to start immediately however you must have a minimum of 6 months' recent experience working within a similar role in Mental Health to be considered for this vacancy.
For more information or to apply directly for this role, please email email@example.com
(Please note due to a high number of response, only successful applicants will be contacted)
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contracts & Commercial Lawyer - Midlands
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator
- Estate Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer