Passenger Support Assistant needed for Oxfordshire County Council, £10.55 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 25 hour per week, term time only
Pay rate - £10.55 ltd an hour
Location - Oxford
, To transport vulnerable clients with dignity and in a safe, caring and secure manner
, To ensure the safety of clients and to actively ensure that all safeguarding procedures are followed and concerns are raised
, Occasionally clients may exhibit difficult behaviour and the passenger support assistant must be able to sensitively manage these behaviours
What is required?
, Experience of working with clients with complex needs
, Experience of handling difficult situations where clients with complex behavioural issues are ‘triggered' and their behaviour needs to be managed
, Enhanced DBS
, Capable of driving for long periods and working shifts
, Capable of lifting and handling in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
, Required to undergo County Council medical assessment
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childcare Lawyer - Staffordshire - Local Authority
- H&S Officer
- Local Authority Paralegal - Herefordshire
- Contracts & Commercial Lawyer - Midlands
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator