Home Improvements/Disabled Facilities Team Leader
Home Improvements Team Leader required ASAP based in Bracknell.
This post is within the Disabled Facilities Grants Team and in the wider Welfare & Housing Service area.
Your task will be to ensure the effective delivery of home adaptations (funded through Disabled Facilities Grants and Home Improvement Loans) to customers in their homes.
You will manage a small team of Technical Officers to ensure that the Council's statutory duties and responsibilities relating to the provision of Disabled Facilities Grants are met.
You will possess sound technical knowledge including an understanding of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996.
You will ensure that the service complies with appropriate Health and Safety legislation and other relevant legislative and regulatory frameworks.
The Team leader will also lead the development and implementation of policy and procedures within the service.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator
- Estate Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Facilities Manager