Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
Service Care Solutions are searching for an experienced Mental Health Support Worker in Norwich.
The role will be based in an acute ward caring for patients with complex mental health needs and older patients suffering from dementia.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working within the mental health sector, be caring and compassionate and be able to offer one to one support for the patients on the ward.
In exchange for this, we can offer you competitive rates of pay of up to £13.00 per hour (including uplifts for nights and weekends), a £250 training allowance and specialist consultants offering single point of contact.
This role is available to start as soon as possible with a range of flexible hours to choose from.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV through to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator
- Estate Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Facilities Manager