Personal Advisor needed for Worcestershire County Council, £17 ltd per hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37
Pay rate - £17 ltd an hour
Team - Leaving Care
Location - Worcester
, To provide advice and support to care leavers
, To participate in assessment, and preparation of the pathway plan, and re-assess and review post 18
, To design and deliver relevant interventions and plans for young people leaving care
, To play a key role in ensuring implementation of the pathway plan
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contracts & Commercial Lawyer - Midlands
- Permanent RGN
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- ASB Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Child Protection Advisor
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Southampton
- Opperations Manager - Fostering
- Return to Social Work! Service Care Solutions Exclusive
- Single Ply Roofer
- Housing Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens Services
- Education and Health Care Inclusion Officer
- Repairs pPanner
- Repairs Administrator
- Estate Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer