Mental Health Support Worker
Service care solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support Worker based in a low to medium secure forensic service in Thatcham.
The service has a combination of both low and medium secure units, as well as a rehabilitation unit and provides support and care to patients suffering from a variety of mental health issues and complex care needs.
This position is on an ADHOC basis meaning you are able to flexibly choose as and when you want to work.
There are both day and night shifts available.
Pay rates: £11.50 - £16.00 per hour.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have experience working within mental health services and must be trained within control and restraint.
If you are interested or would like further information, please contact Sophie Atkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772 208962.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Prison Nurse
- Registered General Nurse - Prison
- Deputy Property Manager - Luton
- Equality, Diversity And Inclusion Programme Lead
- LAC Advanced Social worker
- General Manager (Housing) - Kentish Town
- Children and Disabilities - Social Worker - £33 per hour
- Commissioning Support Officer
- Housing Officer - Liverpool
- Energy Manager
- Multi Skilled Bricklayer
- Family Solicitor - Greenwich
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6 Mammographer
- Deputy Manager
- Registered Manager
- Housing Officer - Exeter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Paediatric Physiotherapist