Registered General Nurse
Our client is one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK and they are currently seeking for a committed RGN to work in a prestigious nursing home based in Halifax.
This is a small sized nursing home and provides palliative care, convalescence, dementia nursing and Parkinson’s care.
The group specialises in complex dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills and experiences as they are beneficial for this position:
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Show empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £15.50 per hour.
This exciting position is for 12-24 hours a week on nights only.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
· Free Meals On Long Days
· Free DBS
· Ongoing Career Progression
· Pension Scheme
· Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 3490
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £15.50 per hour
- Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Peter Fit
- Tel: 0121 638 0567
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 3490
- Posted: 2020-05-05 17:53:42 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse