An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within an exceptional care home in East Sussex.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
The special team provides 24-hour care, including nursing care for people with complex medical needs, and 24-hour nursing dementia care provided by specialist teams trained in the complexities of looking after those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions.
They also offer respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
· Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
· Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
An ideal nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £37,180.
This exciting position is for 44 hours a week on Night Shifts only.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· 39 days holidays
· Overtime available
· Staff Pension
· Free Uniform
· For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
· Childcare Vouchers
· Free Eye Tests
· Free Car Parking
· Flexible Hours
· Ongoing Training and Development
· Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
· 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 708
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 0121 63 80567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse