An exciting job opportunity has arisen for 2 committed RGNs, RMNs or RNLDs to work in an exceptional care home service based in the Walsall area.
1 Nurse will be working in the Dementia Nursing Unit and the other in the Complex Dementia Nursing Unit.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of leading health care providers.
At this special Care Home, there are trained staff available to provide enablement health beds to people needing short term support.
These transitional placements in to the caring and secure environment of a specialist care facility have proved to be very successful with partners and warmly received by our short stay residents.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
· To actively participate in the provision of the resident care philosophy in the care
· home in order to ensure the highest possible level of resident service at all times
· A professional and caring service is provided to residents at all times.
· All resident facilities are properly co-ordinated and utilised in order to provide the maximum level of resident comfort and activity.
· All Nursing, Therapeutic, Nutritional and Housekeeping standards are maintained at the highest possible standard, at all times.
· Follow the measures in place to facilitate the provision of Medical, Optical and Dental services wherever and whenever possible.
· To inform and discuss with Care Home Manager any problems regarding resident care.
· Take responsibility for the identification, initial management and escalation of any safeguarding or Health & Safety concerns, efficiently and promptly.
· To review standard and practices and recommend improvements where necessary through discussion with Care Home Manager.
· Complete and maintain accurate and realistic care plans for each resident.
· To actively participate as a team member of the Care Home.
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
· RGN/RMN Qualification
· Registered to Nursing & Midwifery council
· Current PIN number
· Good general secondary education to GCSE or equivalent is desirable
· Attend mandatory training sessions as follows;
· Fire safety
· Elder Abuse
· Manual Handling
· Infection Control
· Elder abuse
· Health & Safety
The successful Nurse for this position will receive an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour.
This exciting position has Full and Part Time hours available only on Night Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Paid Breaks and handover time
· Paid Annual NMC Registration fee
· Nurse Development Programme (monthly workshops with our on-site Nurse Training Manager)
· 24/7 Management support (via on-site management during the daytime and on-call manager at all other times)
· Working with a minimum of 6 Staff Nurses on site at all times
· Excellent Training – (delivered face:face at our on-site state-of-the-art Training suite and on-job training)
· Excellent Career opportunities
· Company Pension Scheme
· Staffing rotas visible at least 4 weeks in advance
· Free Staff Parking/Subsidised staff meals plus many other benefits
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 717
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse