An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to join an exceptional care home based in the Sompting area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
This special nursing home in based Sompting is a magnificent period house which has been carefully and sympathetically converted into a wonderful home for up to 45 elderly residents.
The home offers a full range of nursing care support, including facilities for residents with higher nursing care needs.
They offer trial stays, short stay and convalescent care, as well as long-term care.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
· Good Clinical Skills
· Able to write Care Plans
· Able to show Empathy and warmth, and able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour.
This exciting position is a full Time role on Night Shifts only.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Competitive pay rates – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
· Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life
· Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
· Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
· We’ll pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
· Learning and Development programme
· Induction training including buddy system
· Support with Care Certificate
· Enhanced bank holiday working
· Childcare vouchers
· Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
· Online Health Portal – Your health and well-being is important to us.
All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopedia of health information
· Holiday is 5.6 x hourly hours = 39.2 days holiday pro rata
· Enhancements for Over Time
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 750
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse