Registered Mental Nurse
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Registered General Nurse RGN OR Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work as part of a friendly and dynamic team in a pleasant working environment.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputable service within the Dereham area.
Working closely with staff and each resident, you’ll assess their needs, delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
Providing the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident.
You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
The home will take equally good care of you.
They have structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management.
Their dementia training programme, available to their nurses, has also been accredited by City and Guilds.
All in all, it’s a friendly, flexible working environment where you can care, learn, develop and thrive.
To join this prestigious home, you’ll need to be an NMC Registered nurse with an active PIN number, and a strong knowledge of person-centered care.
Ideally, you’ll also have qualifications and experience in dementia or palliative care, certainly be committed to learning and developing further, and have the communication and people skills to motivate and develop the wider team around you, prioritising and delegating where necessary to provide the very best in care.
Of course, as well as knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC, you also have a passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary up to £19.50 per hour depending on experience and Paid Breaks.
This Clients benefits include an impressive benefits package.
· Paid breaks
· Child care vouchers
· The annual cost of professional nursing fees
· Revalidation of professional practice with the NMC, and DBS are just the beginning.
· On top of this,our Voluntary Benefits scheme offers you amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, allowing you to make savings of up to £1,500 a year.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN.
If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse