Learning Support Assistant
Service Care Solutions are current recruiting for an SEN Learning Support Assistant to work on behalf of Knowsley Council.
This role is working within a post 19 SEN provision, working with young adults who have very high needs.
The pay rate for this role is £10.50 per hour and is working 30 hours per week (Monday-Friday 8:30-14:30).
This is a temporary position initially for 2 months.
Key features include but are not limited to:
- Supporting students in different elements of preparing for adulthood curriculum under direction of a tutor and a sessional tutor.
- Contributing to curriculum development and lesson plans as well as assisting in the preparation, delivery and assessment of learning.
- Accompanying learners in the minibus for pick-ups and drop offs.
- This role will be adhering to all social distancing rules with only 2 learners on a bus at a time and dedicated rooms within the base.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a good track record in relation to learner progress.
- Experience in working with post 16 learners with high needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate certified Team Teach.
This post is subject to a full enhanced DBS disclosure,
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.email@example.com.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Prison Nurse
- Child Protection practitioner
- Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Assistant Social Work Team Manager
- Children Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker
- Children Social Worker
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Child Protection Social worker (Court)
- Occupational Therapist
- Public Health Programme Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Forenisc RMN ADHOC
- Plus care leaving team - Social Worker