Social Worker - Children
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for Early Help and Safeguarding Hub in East Riding
To work as part of the Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHaSH), providing a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person or are seeking advice / and or information about available services.
This position is:
* Full time - 37 hours per week
* Initial 3 month contract
* £21.38 ltd per hour
We are looking for a committed Social Worker for the front door, taking initial calls relating to child protection enquiries, screening referrals, making recommendations for children moving forward, providing information and advice to professionals and families, taking part in strategy discussions.
Also keeping comprehensive records for children and young people using a signs of safety model.
This role requires:
* Professional Social Work Qualification at Degree level
* Registration with Social Work England
* Willingness & ability to obtain &/or enhance qualifications &/or training for development in this post.
* Significant relevant experience of working with vulnerable children / young
people and their families in a social work capacity.
* Up to date knowledge of the Ofsted framework for the inspection of Local
Authority Safeguarding Services.
* Previous experience of working in a MASH or other similar multi-agency
front door arrangement.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £21.38 per hour
- Location: Beverley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-04-25 16:16:28 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Extra Care Team Manager (Housing) - Kent
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Care Assistant
- Residential Childcare Worker
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Personal Advisor
- Life Skills Coach
- Social Worker - Children
- Mental Health Support Worker – Leeds
- Social Worker - Adults Services
- Mental Health Support Worker - Sheffield
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bradford
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Business analyst
- Cleaner (Police)
- Quality Assurance Auditor
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Mental Healthcare Assistant