Permanent Registered General Nurse
I am currently recruiting for a Prison Nurse for a permanent position within a HMP service in Liverpool.
The salary for this role is between £28,000 - £33,000 depending on your experience for the role.
Prison Nurse - Permanent
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a nurse to work permanently within a prison in Liverpool.
You will be required to:
* Ensure a high standard of clinical care for patients under your management and support other members of the team to do likewise.
* To undertake full clinical assessments and manage the health needs, planning, delivery and evaluation of care
* Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients.
* Ability to demonstrate experience of planning and leading a change process in a clinical setting
* Full NMC Registration
* 1 years post registration experience in nursing
The role is a full time role and prison vetting is not a must as the service are prepared to put candidates through this.
For more information and a full job description please contact Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962 or email email@example.com
Please note - due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful applicants
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities and Estates Manager
- Facilities Energy Manager
- Recovery Worker
- IRO Team Manager - Sandwell Children's Trust
- Children's Social Worker - CIC - Dudley
- Care Management - SW - Dudley MBC
- Category Manager Construction
- Famiyl Support Worker
- PART TIME social worker Family Safeguarding Team
- Band 3 HCA. Westminster
- Social worker
- Team Manager
- Team Manager
- Cleansing Operative
- Litter Picker
- Costing Manager
- Deputy Home Manager (CQC)
- Band 8a - Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS) - East London - £37ph
- Social Worker, Post Adoption, Southwark