Our Client is one of UK's leading Healthcare Providers and they are currently seeking for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in a highly reputed care home service within the Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex area.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Nurse to work within this award winning service that specialise in a wide range of care needs, including for people with long and short-term care needs, and people with dementia or physical disabilities.
The nursing home holds a GOOD CQC rating and many great patient/resident reviews.
They are looking for a passionate and motivated nurse to join the already successful care team.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
· Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
· Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
An ideal Nurse must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
· A Registered Nurse you will have some nursing experience, and be passionate about delivering person centred care.
· You will have current NMC registration, up to date clinical practices, and evidence of continual professional development.
· You will provide excellent clinical support and supervision to your team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the service.
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £18.70 per hour and the annual salary for this position is up to £46,675.20 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for either days or nights shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· £1000 for the 1st 3 years of service
· £350 voucher to help fund modules and training towards CPD
· Full paid induction programme
· Excellent rates of pay
· Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Discounted Meals while on Shift
· Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
· Biannual incentive scheme
· Pension scheme
· Excellent development and promotion opportunities
· Work towards a QCF qualification
· Retail discounts and vouchers
· Holiday discounts
· Online benefits and cash back rewards
· Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets by using vouchers or a reloadable card, childcare vouchers, holiday discounts with UK major tour operators, money off experience days, discounted cinema tickets
· Employee shares
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 490
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18.70 per hour
- Location: Shorham-by-Sea, West Sussex
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Peter Fit
- Tel: 0121 638 0567
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 490
- Posted: 2020-04-24 10:55:41 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse