A London based Local Authority are recruiting for a Housing Officer, to lead on the delivery of quality consistent and pro-active housing and tenancy management services to a range of tenure types with a view to supporting and strengthening sustainable communities.
Your key duties within the role will include the following:
As a member of the Neighbourhood Housing team this post provides a generic housing management function which includes and is directly responsible for :-
, Estate Management
, New tenant visits and tenancy sign up
, Tenancy verification & fraud prevention
, Rent collection and early arrears
, Requesting responsive maintenance
, Addressing anti-social behaviour
, To provide a comprehensive housing management service within a specified geographic area to our customers and neighbourhoods dealing with breaches of tenancy/leaseholder agreements, estate management/monitoring, rent arrears management, anti-social behaviour, caretaking and delivery of communal services and tenancy support visits.
, Deliver against an agreed improvement plan for the assigned area in consultation with residents and help deliver the corporate objectives.
The plan should reflect the needs of the area with reference to the profile of residents and the physical characteristics.
, Ensure the housing management and environmental services provided to residents are coordinated and of an excellent standard and conform to relevant statutory requirements and best practice.
, Deliver housing services that are inclusive and accessible to our vulnerable customers
, Ensure that all complaints, incidents of ASB and harassment are investigated and dealt with in accordance with Slough policies and procedures Identify opportunities for service improvements and make recommendations to the Area Housing Manager/Head of Housing Management.
Ensure changes are introduced and implemented effectively and efficiently in the area.
To be considered for this role you must have significant experience within housing roles, awareness of legislation, policy and best practice relating to housing management, rent arrears management and anti-social behaviour.
This is a contact starting ASAP on a 12 week contract, working 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Community Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker - Romford
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguaring and Support - Haringey
- Passenger Assistant
- Home Improvements/Disabled Facilities Team Leader
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Extra Care Team Manager (Housing) - Kent
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Care Assistant
- Residential Childcare Worker
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Personal Advisor
- Life Skills Coach
- Social Worker - Children
- Mental Health Support Worker – Leeds
- Social Worker - Adults Services
- Mental Health Support Worker - Sheffield
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bradford