Calling all drivers in Nottinghamshire! Are you an experienced driver looking to help the NHS in their journey battling Covid-19? Our client in the NHS are looking for a variety of drivers to help transport medical supplies.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate- 8.72+ Dependent on banding, and nature of driving.
Locations: Various, dependant on specific service.
Journey of route.
Apply for more details!
Hours: On a rota basis.
Provide safe and efficient transportation service to GPs.
- Ensure vehicle checks are carried out on a shift-by-shift basis.
Notify any required repairs as necessary to vehicles and equipment being used
- Complete time sheets, vehicle log sheets and log books and report all discrepancies to the Driver Team Leader.
- Develop and maintain a personal understanding and knowledge of the vehicle fleet in order to ensure a flexible approach to driving all vehicles.
- Ensure the security of drugs and clinical equipment being collected and returned and use appropriate means to record usage.
The successful applicant will include carrying out efficient and safe transportation of mail, laboratory samples, pharmacy, medical records and stores between hospital sites and other NHS organisations within the region.
Essential: Full clean driving license.
Desirable- Previous NHS Experience.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
, The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, , £250 training allowance
, , Excellent pay rates
, , Exceptional referral bonuses
, , Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, , Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, , Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, , DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £8.72 - £9.13 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-04-22 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager