Are you currently looking for the perfect job role? Service Care Solutions are supporting a Substance Misuse Service in West Yorkshire, and they require a Recovery Coordinator.
You must have previous, professional Drug & Alcohol experience, be passionate, and have empathy for Substance Misuse Service Users.
The contract is initially up to 3 months, full time hours required.
£12-£13 per hour dependant on experience.
The perfect candidate will be required to;
Agree care plans for service users presenting with drug and alcohol use.
Work with service users to achieve their care plan objectives; this will include supporting and delivering interventions.
Support colleagues by providing training and advice regarding the management of drug and alcohol users and their needs.
Work in partnership with clinical and psychosocial colleagues and external partners.
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities and Estates Manager
- Facilities Energy Manager
- Recovery Worker
- IRO Team Manager - Sandwell Children's Trust
- Children's Social Worker - CIC - Dudley
- Care Management - SW - Dudley MBC
- Category Manager Construction
- Famiyl Support Worker
- PART TIME social worker Family Safeguarding Team
- Band 3 HCA. Westminster
- Social worker
- Team Manager
- Team Manager
- Cleansing Operative
- Litter Picker
- Costing Manager
- Deputy Home Manager (CQC)
- Band 8a - Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS) - East London - £37ph
- Social Worker, Post Adoption, Southwark