An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to join an exceptional care home based in the Newtownbreda area.
As a Nurse you will be working with one of UK's leading health care providers.
The Care team offers 24-hour nursing dementia care provided by specialist teams trained in the complexities of looking after those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions.
They also provide specialist care for residents who suffer with mental health conditions, where we help to support residents to re-establish their mental wellbeing, sustain independence and prepare for a move into supported living or their own home.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
An ideal Nurse your day to day duties include:
· Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
· Understanding of care planning processes and be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Able to work within a team as well as independently
· Be able to demonstrate initiative and be adaptive and flexible.
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £20.50.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working on Night Shifts only.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· 39 days holidays
· Overtime available
· Staff Pension
· Free Uniform
· For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
· Childcare Vouchers
· Free Eye Tests
· Free Car Parking
· Flexible Hours
· Ongoing Training and Development
· Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
· 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN,RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 2109
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Peter Fit on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: up to £20.50 per hour
- Location: Newtownbreda, Belfast
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jupiter Recruitment
- Contact: Peter Fit
- Tel: 0121 638 0567
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2109
- Posted: 2020-04-14 16:37:55 -
- View all Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Deputy Registered Manager
- Occupational Therapist - Adolescent Eating Disorder Service
- Consultant Psychiatrist In Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Private CAMHS
- Consultant Psychiatrist in Forensic Psychiatry
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS PICU
- Director of Clinical Services
- Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director
- Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Clinical Services
- Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- CAMHS Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Ward Manager - Wortham Ward
- General Practitioner
- Specialty Doctor
- Consultant Neuro-Psychologist
- CBT/Integrative Therapist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Night Charge Nurse