Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Taunton
Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Taunton
I am currently recruiting a Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant for a position based within the NHS's Mental Health Services in Taunton, Somerset.
The candidate will have at least 6 months experience in a similar position and will be comfortable making observations with the ability to spot deterioration.
Holford Ward provides assessment and intensive acute treatment for detained individuals in the most disturbed phase of their mental illness, whose capacity for self-control and associated risks cannot be therapeutically managed on a general open acute ward.
You will be working alongside the Nurse to oversee patients ongoing care and recovery.
Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Candidates should also be caring, compassionate, empathetic and familiar with how to observe, monitor and record patients' physical/mental changes.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £18.50 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)
- 6 Months experience in a Healthcare / Mental Health Setting.
- Right to Work documents
- PMVA / MAPA Training (Preferred but not essential, training can be provided)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions include:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role is something that you are interested in applying for please forward your CV to Jake.Nuttall@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12 - £18.50 per hour + Uplifts for Nights and Weekends
- Location: Taunton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-04-06 08:55:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities and Estates Manager
- Facilities Energy Manager
- Recovery Worker
- IRO Team Manager - Sandwell Children's Trust
- Children's Social Worker - CIC - Dudley
- Care Management - SW - Dudley MBC
- Category Manager Construction
- Famiyl Support Worker
- PART TIME social worker Family Safeguarding Team
- Band 3 HCA. Westminster
- Social worker
- Team Manager
- Team Manager
- Cleansing Operative
- Litter Picker
- Costing Manager
- Deputy Home Manager (CQC)
- Band 8a - Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS) - East London - £37ph
- Social Worker, Post Adoption, Southwark