Cleaner - City of London
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a facilities company based in a hospital who require a cleaner to join their team on a permanent basis, based in City of London.
Previous experience cleaning withing a hospital setting to an extremely high standard and an enhanced DBS is essential.
This is a full time position working 9:30pm - 6am five days out of seven (which could include weekends) so being available for night shifts is essential.
The role involves extremely high standards of cleaning on wards and communal areas so excellent attention to detail is required.
An enhanced DBS is also required for this role along with experience within a similar position.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and give Lauren a call on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities and Estates Manager
- Facilities Energy Manager
- Recovery Worker
- IRO Team Manager - Sandwell Children's Trust
- Children's Social Worker - CIC - Dudley
- Care Management - SW - Dudley MBC
- Category Manager Construction
- Famiyl Support Worker
- PART TIME social worker Family Safeguarding Team
- Band 3 HCA. Westminster
- Social worker
- Team Manager
- Team Manager
- Cleansing Operative
- Litter Picker
- Costing Manager
- Deputy Home Manager (CQC)
- Band 8a - Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS) - East London - £37ph
- Social Worker, Post Adoption, Southwark