Service Care solutions are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to work within the NHS in Hammersmith.
This is a temporary contract to help and support the Hospital through the Covid 19 Outbreak.
The role will be on a Covid 19 ward
Hours of work will be 0730-1530
Pay £10.75 an hour
, Carry out routine cleaning tasks at the scheduled time, in a specified area and in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures
, Maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the area of responsibility
, Empty and dispose of domestic and clinical waste in accordance with the Trust's infection prevention and control & waste disposal policies
, Replenish consumables (i.e.
paper towels, toilet rolls, soap, etc)
, Store and use cleaning equipment and materials safely and efficiently and in compliance with COSHH
, Use only approved cleaning equipment and materials in accordance with training and instructions provided
, Be vigilant and report care and estate issues to your supervisor
, Under supervision, respond to any ad-hoc cleaning requests on-site complying with infection prevention and control and/or management instruction
, Collection and movement of refuse.
Emptying, cleaning and relining waste bins with appropriate coloured liner.
Securing and placing them for disposal to ensure regulations for clinical and non-clinical waste (including compacting) are adhered to
, Replenishment of cleaning supplies and other consumables (hand towels, toilet rolls and soap) as required in order to maintain high standards of infection control.
, Changing ward bay and window curtains as required and to liaise with the Domestic Supervisor to ensure that there is an adequate supply of spare curtains available.
, To carry out enhanced cleaning of bed spaces & side rooms as required.
, Maintenance and stock control of cleaning equipment and materials.
Report any excessive stock levels that is held on the Ward or any other stock locations.
, Use of electrical cleaning machines to clean all surfaces in accordance with instructions to ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained.
, Use of correct cleaning products and equipment for the specific tasks
If this sounds of any interest please do email a CV and 2 references we can contact to email@example.com
We do require a DBS which we will pay for and put in process.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £10.75 per hour
- Location: Hammersmith and Fulham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-04-01 19:46:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager