Administration Assistant - Dudley MBC
Administration Assistant - Dudley MCB - £10.10 LTD per hour!
To assist in providing a professional administrative, clerical and IT support service and to assist with the delivery of repairs and improvements undertaken by the team.and Staff undertaking the role will need to have specific skills and experience and may carry out day to day responsibility for overseeing regular administrative tasks, with only occasional referral to the line manager.
The basic entry requirement recommended for this role is NVQ 3 or equivalent.
Extensive experience of providing administrative support within a customer care environment
Detailed working knowledge of databases and spreadsheets and extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite I.T.
Demonstrable office experience including supporting the development, management and operation of administrative systems.
Experience of supervising/training of staff
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits:
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If you are interested in this vacancy, or any other role you have seen advertised based in the West Midlands (including Staffordshire), please call Adam on 01772 208964 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager