Civilian Investigator (Ex-Police) Colbalt Square
Service Care Solutions are seeking a Civilian Investigator to work within the Central Specialist Crime Vulnerability Assessment and Partnership Team (VAPT) based at Cobalt Square, Vauxhall.
This will be on a part time basis.
The team focuses on modern slavery and child exploitation offences and oversees all human trafficking and modern slavery referrals which are submitted to the Met Police through the National Referral Mechanism (NRM).
The role would require someone to manage the high volume of referrals which are sent to the Met Police.
The role will involve receiving and processing new referrals and updates on existing cases from the Home Office Single Competent Authority (SCA) and providing updates to the SCA on the outcome of the police investigations.
It will also involve triaging child exploitation reports and assessing them for threat, risk and harm.
It is essential applicants have experience working for a UK based Police Force.
It would be an advantage if this experience was within the MPS and is familiar with their internal computer systems.
University qualifications will not be taken into consideration for this role.
The successful candidate will undergo MPS Vetting, therefore must have resided in the UK for a the last 5 years as a minimum.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Becci on 01772 208962, or Rebecca.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months +
- Rate: £19.67 - £21.48 per hour
- Location: Vauxhall, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-04-01 09:38:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager