Our client is looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work within the community of Kent-Medway.
You must have previous NHS experience and community experience.
You must have a full UK driving license and drive a car.
Different shift patterns available.
Can be flexible to suit your lifestyle.
Could be an ongoing contract for the right candidate.
Post code - ME8 0PZ (community)
Salary - £18-£19 P/H (Limited Umbrella)
What we expect from you -
, NMC pin/Relevant RGN qualification
, Community nursing experience
, Full UK driver's license (Car driver)
The Benefits of working with us-
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
If this is not your desired role but have a friend or a colleague who would match this ad - refer them to us and you will receive a £250 bonus (even if you don't work through us)
If this is your desired role, please contact Melissa on 01772 208961
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker - Children
- Children's Senior Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Neighbourhood Team Leader
- Registered Nurse - Mental Health
- Prison Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Child Protection practitioner
- Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Assistant Social Work Team Manager
- Children Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker