Health Protection Advisor
We require a Health Protection Advisor to work with Sandwell Council initially for a 12 week period with the possibility of extending this to six-months.
The requirement is in response to the much needed Covid-19 support across the Borough.
To be considered for this position you need:
-Masters in Public Health
-2 years experience in health protection.
-Experience in outbreak investigations
Your role will be to provide expert advice to the council and our stakeholders on matters including:
-Infection prevention and control
-Responding to emerging and re-emerging threats
This role is 37 hours per week, it may require you to travel across the Borough of Sandwell therefore you will need access to a vehicle, a driving licence check, proof of business insurance and MOT will be required.
No DBS is required for this role.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150! (fully registered in 4 weeks)
Service Care are also offering a referral bonus of £250 per referral (after 13 weeks) - So if you know of anyone looking for work in any of the below sectors please get in touch!
-Probation & Youth Offending
If interested in the above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Paul Magee on 01772 208961 or email Paul.Magee@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager