Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
A Band 5 Mental Health Nurse is needed ASAP within an NHS Older Adults Acute Mental Health Service based within Ilford! Full or part time hours available on a 3 month+ contract with guaranteed hours!
*£150 NEW NURSE BONUS!
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary pay rate:
Days: £19ph ltd
Nights & Saturdays: £23ph ltd
Sundays & Bank Holidays £27ph ltd
Hours and length of contract:
, Full time/part time flexible shifts
, Earlies/Lates/Nights/Long Days
, The service is open 24/7 Monday to Sunday
, The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP with an initial 3-month contract length.
You will be working as part of an Older Adults Acute Mental Health NHS ward for males over 65 years of age.
These service users are deemed to be frail and have either functional mental health problems such as depression, anxiety or psychosis or organic mental illness such as dementia or other brain injury conditions.
You will be responsible for a small caseload of clients and for the assessment of care needs of the service users as well as the development, implementation and evaluation of recovery based care plans.
The applicant will need to be able to prioritise and manage their workload to ensure effective management of a defined group of clients with complex needs.
Service users are referred by GPs, Community Mental Health Teams or the Accident and Emergency Department, and referrals are also accepted for people under the age of 65 who have early onset Dementia.
The applicant must be DBS cleared and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £19.00 - £27.00 per hour + mileage
- Location: Ilford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-03-31 10:45:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager