Mental Healthcare Assistant - Leeds
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Healthcare Assistant in Leeds to work with adults aged 65 and above.
You will be providing assessment and treatment for adults with Dementia as well as older adults with acute mental illnesses.
You must have a minimum of 6 months' recent experience working within a similar role in Mental Health to be considered for this vacancy.
The role is available to start as soon as possible with flexible shifts available to choose from.
If you would like further information please email Lucy Winstanley: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*£250 training allowance
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager