Day Support Worker
SCS Recrutiment are currently on the search for a Support Worker based in Lewisham.
The post holder will work as an vital member of the Offender Personality Disorder Housing and Support Service.
Working in collaboration with the National Probation Service and other partners within the Offender Personality Disorder (OPD) Pathway, you will support adult males who have recently been released from prison, secure health settings or who are moving on from Approved Premises.
The support provided is individually designed to support service users build and foster healthy relationships, modify cycles of behaviour, reduce the risk of reoffending and to integrate them back into the community with a reduced reliance on local mental health resources.
You will support, inspire and motivate residents to develop the required skills to build confidence and move into safe, successful independent living within the community.
You will provide robust risk management, sharing information with probation and other partners to help keep your service users safe.
37.5 hours per week on a shift pattern:
, 8:00am to 4:00pm and
, 1:30pm to 9:30pm
Occasionally shifts can be adjusted to allow for attendance at assessments, team meetings, and training.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Assisstant - Children's Services - Worcestershire
- IT Procurement Delivery Manager
- Multi Trade Operative
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Supported Housing Change & Improvement Manager – Camden
- Female Specialist Support Worker
- Accommodation Procurement Officer
- Unvented Qualified Plumber
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker, Lewisham
- Registered Housing Scheme Manager – Kettering
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Pathway Assessment and Referral Officer
- Social Worker - Out of Hours
- Clerk of Works
- General Practice Surveyor
- Valuation Surveyor
- Registered Manager