An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Management Lead to join a Top 5 pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Within this role you will lead the data management team and oversee projects and timelines, as well as advice stakeholders on the best practices and solutions.
● Collaborate with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions, ensuring FAIR principles are adhered to.
● Act as experts for data collection and acquisition, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices and proposing innovative solutions.
the collection of new data types (e.g.
emergent biomarkers), new technologies (e.g.
sensors), and new data sources (e.g.
● Partner with and provide oversight of data management deliverables (e.g.
Work-Packages) to our Functional Service Providers (FSPs) and vendors.
Provide Quality Assurance on tasks as applicable to ensure a high quality of data and compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards.
● Proactively manage timelines and track decisions, ensuring successful delivery of the study work packages carried out at FSPs.
Continue to be accountable for quality and where needed, provide support in the form of business and technical expertise to our FSPs.
● Oversee FSP in Sample management and eManifest process, ensuring timely, proactive resolution of queries.
● Proactively engage with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of decisions made in our function.
Inform stakeholders of status of key deliverables and act on changing milestones.
● BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics OR equivalent industry experience.
● Experience in leading CDM study teams and maintaining oversight of all start-up, conduct and close-out activities for multiple or complex studies, ensuring fit for purpose quality (including oversight of FSPs, Vendors, CROs and Collaborative Groups).
● Experience in leading the collection of clinical trial and/or Real World Data.
● Good understanding of molecule and disease area strategies, healthcare environments, as well as strong scientific and technical expertise.
● Demonstrated strong collaboration and excellent communication skills - both written and oral (proficiency in English required).
● Knowledge of CDISC data standards.
● Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments.
● Project Management skills.
● Able to manage multiple requests and priorities.
● Demonstrated leadership capabilities around decision-making, negotiation, motivation (self and others) and influencing.
● Experience with data analytics and/or visualization tools and techniques.
● Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and self-direction, ability to mentor others and willingness to learn new techniques.
● Knowledge of biological principles, display interest and demonstrate scientific curiosity including an understanding of data types and their scientific use (clinical, biomarker, WGS, RNA-seq, etc.).
● Extensive [technical] and/or [industry] experience required for senior roles.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Key People
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - South West London
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Drug Safety Officer - 6 month contract
- Study Data Manager
- Drug Safety Officer
- Head of Regulatory Affairs, Paris
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Labelling Manager
- PV Officer / Senior PV Officer
- PV Officer
- QP (Qualified Person) Consultant - 6 month contract
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Executive
- PV Physician, Basel
- Senior Data Manager / Team Leader - 12 month contract, Basel
- Data Manager
- Contract Management Specialist - 12 month contract
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Berkshire
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Global CMC - Oxford