Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker -Early Help and Prevention Service - Cheshire West and Chester Council
Would you enjoy working with an integrated and motivated team?
Do you have experience of working with children, young people and families?
Cheshire West and Chester Council work with some of our most vulnerable children, young people and families across Cheshire.
We are looking for people with experience of multi-agency working.
It is essential that you have experience in family support or case holding.
There are several posts in Chester and Ellesmere Port.
, Proven experience working with Children and families
, Car driver
, Enhanced DBS
, Understanding of Child development
APPLY NOW - Contact Kyle Roberts on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £12.60 per hour
- Location: Cheshire West and Chester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-28 17:30:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury