Appraisal Officer/Surveyor required ASAP based in Birmingham.
This role is on an ongoing contract.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Asset Manager to deliver high quality, customer focussed property investment service; with a primary focus on property options appraisals.
Undertake property options appraisals, valuations and financial modelling.
Critically assess and make recommendations for disposal and refurbishment programmes.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury