Locum Social Worker
Children's Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced Children's Social Workers to work within Liverpool Council.
The role is full time (35 hours per week) and is an immediate start.
, Experienced Social Workers are required to fill roles in various teams throughout the council.
, All applicants should have at least a 1 years post qualifying experience and be flexible in their work.
, Enhanced DBS
, HCPC Registration
, Social Work Degree
, Full driver's license and access to vehicle is desirable
To discuss what teams we currently have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury