Band 6 RMN, Crisis Team, Ealing
Crisis Care Practitioner, Band 6.
Vacancy working within the Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team, treating adults in Ealing.
An experienced RMN is needed to join a busy team treating mental health patients in the community.
The service is crucial in delivering urgent crisis resolution and treatment to service users by assessing their needs and caring for them in the least restrictive environment.
The service will operate on an outreach basis with the majority of assessments taking place in non-Hospital environments.
The post holder will contribute to the effective operation of a multi-disciplinary team.
The post holder will be an active member of the team, providing a 24-hour treatment as an alternative to hospital admission.
The post holder will provide rapid assessment and help plan and deliver effective, evidence-based home treatment in collaboration with service users, carers and professionals from other, established services.
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time.
The shift pattern for the role, are long days and nights.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
A knowledge of the area is beneficial and previous experience working in a community setting is beneficial.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their own caseload and to be able to produce complex care plans that can be used to aid patient recovery.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential.
The hourly rate for the position is:
Monday - Friday daytime hours £27p/h ltd
Saturdays and Nights £30 p/h ltd
Sundays £33 p/h ltd.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bournemouth
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Basingstoke
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Basingstoke
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Taunton
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - York
- Care Assistant
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Cleaner Hospital
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Radlett
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Radlett