A permanent, full time cleaning role has just come out in Kingswood for a care home!
The role is at minimum wage, however it is permanent and full time.
Ideal for someone wanting casual work.
The role is based within a residential home for dementia care.
This role is a standard housekeeping role
Previous experience cleaning professionally is required, previous experience within a care home is preferred
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Richard at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury