We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join our team in Nottingham.
We have an established department covering installations, repairs and maintenance to housing stock throughout Nottinghamshire.
With a focus on adaptations for domestic tenants, we require an electrician with relevant experience in domestic installs.
As an experienced Electrician, you will be responsible for all electrical duties such as installs, repairs, fault finding, testing & inspecting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available with a company van supplied.
A company mobile, PDA and various tools will also be supplied.
You will need;
, NVQ or City and Guilds in Electrical
, 2391 Testing Qualification or Equivalent (2394/5)
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Temp - Perm
- Rate: £15 - £16 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-23 14:30:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury