Electrical Inspecting & Testing Engineer
MP181 – Electrical Inspection & Testing Engineers
Home Based (Reading, Swindon, Slough areas)
Basic £30,000 - £36,000 DOE + Benefits
We are working with a progressive company looking for a number of experienced Electrical Inspection & Testing Engineers Nationwide to join their growing team.
As a key member of the team you will be involved in all aspects of technical operations and play a vital part in the smooth delivery of their services.
The successful candidate will have a solid technical background and be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work closely with other team members, suppliers and clients.
Key Skills: Technical
- Experience with varying vintages and types of electrical systems and equipment.
- 2391 (or equivalent) Qualified with Inspection & Testing experience
- Good understanding of modern test equipment for all uses.
- Good understanding of BS7671 as amended 2015, especially modern technical terminology.
- Experience with fault finding on electrical systems (preferred but not essential)
Key Skills: General
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and accountable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good paperwork and documentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to various environments with varying clients’ needs
- Experience with risk assessments and safe working practices
- Good computer skills (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and a willingness to learn and develop your skills to suit our business model supported by a combination of in house and external training.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of the electrical engineering industry would be preferred, but not essential.
- Experience of ISO standards & implementation would be preferred, but not essential.
- Start: asap
- Duration: Full time
- Rate: Â£30k - 36k per year + Benefits
- Location: Reading
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Michael Pagalos
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MP181
- Posted: 2020-01-17 18:07:29 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Internal Salesperson
- Underwriting Clerk
- Customer Service Clerk
- Benefits Administrator
- Flexographic Label Printer
- Assistant Bid Writer
- Technical Development Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Warehouse Operative
- Sales Development Representative
- Electrical Inspecting & Testing Engineer
- Digital Product Owner
- Sales Estimator
- ITU Charge Nurse Band 6
- Endoscopy Nurse
- Endoscopy Lead Nurse
- Team Administrator
- Senior Radiographer
- UK/European Export Coordinator
- Service Engineer