Substance misuse support worker
Substance Misuse support worker needed!!! Do you have a passion for substance misuse? If so, Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in Merseyside.
This role is temporary to permanent, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.£11-£12 per hour.
Maintain an active caseload, supporting clients with accommodation settings.
Undertake regular assessments of needs and develop support/risk management plans.
Group sessions that are recovery focused - to help maximise the outcome for the service users.
Fully enhanced DBS
Previous substance misuse work experience
UK driving licence
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury