Band 7 Health Visitor
Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy available for a Band 7 Health Visitor to join the NHS Health Visiting team in Reading, Berkshire.
Responsibilities are to work as an autonomous practitioner to provide effective health visiting services to families and children from 0-19 years.
You must be fully qualified and have worked as a Health Visitor previously, you must also be registered with the NMC.
You should have experience of working within inner/outer community.
If you are Rio trained this would be beneficial.
For further details please respond to this advertisement
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Cleansing team leader
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Qualified Children Social Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Diabetes Dietician
- Recovery Worker
- Housing Officer
- Community Care Solicitor - East London
- Band 6 Radiographer
- Independent Reviewing officer
- Business Support Assistant (Police)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Part Time Administrator (Term Time)
- Private Sector Housing Officer
- Desktop support analyst
- Band 6 Physiotherapist (Wheelchair) - Wigan
- Support workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Salisbury