Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an SEN caseworker to work with Halton Council.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week and the rate of pay for this role is £12.85 per hour.
This role is to start in January and is on an initial 3 month basis to be reviewed for extension following this time.
Key features for this exciting role include:
, Assist Education Officers in the coordination of statutory assessments, drafting EHC plans and amending EHC plans.
, To advice parents on all aspects of the EHC assessment process.
, To contribute to the conversion of Statements of Educational Need into EHCP in accordance with the Children and Families Act 2014.
, Attend annual review meetings and all relevant panel meetings by the Education Officers.
To lead and/or contribute to the project management/development within the service.
, To undertake any other professional duties which fall in the remit of the post, identified with the Senior Education Assistant Manager.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Practitioner
- Warehouse Operative
- Staff Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Liaison and Diversion Practitioner (Police Custody)
- Registered General Nurse
- Recovery Coordinator
- Adults Support Worker - Full Time & Part Time - Bristol, BS32
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Technical Accountant
- Health Visitor
- Senior Management Accountant
- Recovery Worker
- Social Work Assistant
- Social Work Assistant
- Childcare Lawyer - Kent
- Assessor for Personalised Care
- Information Management Trainer (Police)