Social Work Manager
Team manager vacancy available in Middlesbrough for Children's Social Work (Assessment team)
Full time (37 hours per week)
Initial 3 month contract
The successful candidate will manage an effective provision of social care service to children in need and their families and carers within Directorate procedures and delegated responsibilities either in a particular area or across the local authority area.
Responsibilities will include:
To ensure that all contacts and referrals which are received in the team and existing open cases are allocated appropriately and in a timely manner according to the agreed threshold criteria and statutory requirements.
To make decisions on cases in the team and in accordance with delegated authority.
To manage the efficient and effective deployment of the workforce and manage resources within budgets and the establishment of the team
To recruits and appoint staff as appropriate and in accordance with the Council Policies.
To provide supervision and undertake employee development reviews(EDR's) and plan training in accordance with identified needs and the supervision procedures..
The Team Manager will provide supervision for all qualified social workers in the team and ensure that arrangements are in place for other staff who do not have a social work qualification receive supervision.
To routinely audit and quality assure work including case records and the signing off of key reports.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Dayna @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Dayna @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £260 - £265.19 per day
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-13 15:10:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Key Worker
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant