Band 7 Pathway Lead (RMN/Social Worker)
We are looking for Band 7 Pathway Leads for a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Service based in Harlow, within the NHS.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary pay rate: £30ph
*£150 SIGN UP BONUS
Hours and length of contract:
, Full time 37.5 hours
, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
, The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP with an initial 3 months contract.
You will be working as a Pathway Lead for both an Emotional Wellbeing Service which support young people aged 10-18 years old with the overall aim of improving emotional wellbeing, emotional intelligence, resilience and self-esteem.
In addition they support service users up to the age of 25 if special or additional educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
You will be responsible for managing the pathway in addition to holding a clinical case load of service users experiencing mental health issues.
Your role will involve:
, Management of the waiting list
, Coordinating initial assessment
, Managing the case load
, Performance monitoring and management
, Line management and supervision of staff
, Attending key meetings
, Reviewing risks
You will be working with the multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high quality and safe care to meet the needs of patients and carers, and to deliver a service within the agreed financial envelope ensuring maximum value in terms of clinical and cost effectiveness.
The applicant must be DBS cleared and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + mileage
- Location: Harlow, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-12 15:59:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homecare Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Construction Compliance Officer
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)