Social Worker - Children
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for a Children in Care position within the Wakefield area.
This position is a temporary role for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be paid at £29.99 ltd per hour and will work 37 hours per week.
- The post holder must have at least 3 years' experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work.
- The individual must have experience in completing, single assessments; risk assessments; s47 investigations; child protection planning; viability assessments; parenting assessments and courtwork both within the public and private sector.
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate MUST have experience across the board.
In return, the candidate would receive a high level of support and challenge from management in delivering both remedial and progressive planning for children in Wakefield.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £29.99 per hour
- Location: Wakefield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-12 15:27:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Key Worker
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant