Team Manager - Adult Services
Isle of Islay & Jura
£35-£40 per hour
3 Month Ongoing
We require a team manager within the Adult services in the Isle of Islay to take Responsibility for the management of Assessment and Care Management fieldwork staff within the designated Service Centre areas.
The role will also require Assist in the development and managing a strategy for communicating with service users and carers within the designated Service Centre ares.
To work in collaboration with the Head of Service, Locality Managers and the Department's Quality Assurance section to develop and implement a performance management system within Assessment and Care Management and Carers services within the designated Service Centre area.
To assist in the development of Assessment and Care Management and Carers services within the designated Service Centre area(s) working in conjunction with key partners including Health, Education, Police and the Voluntary Sector.
To assist in the implementation of integrated service development plans in conjunction with key partners.
To have responsibility for all fieldwork staff within Assessment and Care Management.
To assist in the implementation of Departmental Policy and Procedures within the designated Service Centre area e.g.
Adult Protection, Civil Emergencies, Inspection Complaint, Assessment and Care Management
To maintain a database of all services and service developments through the effective use, maintenance and management of the Care First system to ensure an efficient and equitable delivery of services across the Council area.
Benefits of working with us:
- SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company!
- SCS will pay £150 to any new Qualified Social Workers after 4 weeks in an assignment.
- SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks).
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency!
- SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
- SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in discussing the role in depth, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 week ongoing
- Rate: £35 - £40 per hour
- Location: Isle of Islay, Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-10 16:19:48 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Practitioner
- Warehouse Operative
- Staff Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Liaison and Diversion Practitioner (Police Custody)
- Registered General Nurse
- Recovery Coordinator
- Adults Support Worker - Full Time & Part Time - Bristol, BS32
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- Technical Accountant
- Health Visitor
- Senior Management Accountant
- Recovery Worker
- Social Work Assistant
- Social Work Assistant
- Childcare Lawyer - Kent
- Assessor for Personalised Care
- Information Management Trainer (Police)