Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
Mental Health Nurse Team Leader, Band 6, Southampton.
An RMN is needed join a busy team, treating working aged adults in Southampton.
The role involves leading, training, supervising and professionally developing their team who will be delivering care for inpatients who are experiencing acute mental health crisis.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading and contributing in the process of planning and coordinating service user care and undertaking interventions in line with agreed care plan, formulating care plans in line with assessed need.
You will have previous experience in the effective and positive management of people with mental health needs and will be able to evidence effective team working and leadership skills.
The service is a self-referral, drop in service for anyone who feels they are experiencing a mental health crisis.
It will be easily accessible to the community.
The clinical model will focus on supporting visitors to self-manage and work in partnership with the staff to create safety plans based on peer support and practical, recovery focused approaches their mental health.
The role is an NHS contract.
The role is full-time and the hours of work are 4pm - midnight.
The hourly rate for the role is £25p/h for Monday - Friday daytime hours (4pm - 8pm), £28p/h for Saturdays and Night hours and £32p/h for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin, and must have previous experience leading and working with patients who have mental health issues.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3-month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3months minimum
- Rate: £25 - £32 per hour
- Location: Southampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-05 17:42:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Homecare Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Construction Compliance Officer
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)