Estates Surveyor required ASAP based in Berkshire.
This role is an ongoing contract.
Our client are seeking an interim Estates Surveyor to immediately join their Investment Team in the Property Services section who can manage a substantial and interesting commercial property portfolio including office, industrial, retail and leisure assets.
The role will comprise hands on estate management, landlord and tenant work, rent reviews, lease renewals, new lettings, valuations and managing service charges.
Reporting to and supporting the Asset Manager, the main duties will include:
Carrying out day to day investment portfolio duties arising from the commercial assets (both ground leases and directly let properties) including;
Rent reviews, negotiating new lettings, lease renewals & generally dealing with all landlord and tenant matter arising including processing applications for landlord's consent, surrenders and dilapidations
Estate management of multi-let properties including managing service charges and budgeting Undertaking valuations
The candidate to this role will need to be an RICS qualified General Practice Surveyor
Post qualification experience in a commercial property environment with a good working knowledge and understanding of commercial leases.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £280 - £300 per day
- Location: Basingstoke, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-05 14:50:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Construction Compliance Officer
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse