Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist working with children based in Hull, Humber.
The rate of pay is:
, £25ph Ltd
9am-5pm (37.5 hours)
The role entails helping children with learning disabilities, complex needs and communication difficulties.
You will be working within Primary Care, Community and LD Children's Services.
, Qualified Speech & Language Therapist with active registration/membership
, Experience working with learning disabilities
, Experience working with complex needs
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any Nurses/Social Workers/Psychologists you refer who we place in to work on a 3-month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new Nurses/Social Workers/Psychologists/CBT Therapists that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested please send your CV to Stephen.Moring@ServiceCare.org.uk or call Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-05 10:40:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Economic Development Manager
- Building Surveyor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Assistant Site Manager
- Climbing Arborist
- Adult's Social Worker – Birmingham – Constituency Team
- Temporary Accomodation Team Leader
- Transport Planner
- Building Control Surveyor
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- AMHP - Birmingham - £35/hr
- Disclosure and Audit Assistant (Police)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Key Worker
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant